OOSH Coordinator – Full Time (Fixed Term Contract)
Southlake Community Services is looking for a highly motivated OOSH Coordinator to lead our Out Of School Hours service. We are looking for someone to start in this role as soon as possible.
As the OOSH Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily operation of the service providing leadership to a team of educators. You will have a solid understanding of the NQF and NQS and have the practical experience of being able to run a centre, ensuring all regulatory requirements are being met.
This role has a combination of face-to-face shifts (7am-9am & 2:30pm-6pm) during term with administration, strategic planning, programming and other tasks and up to 8 hours per day during Vacation Care. Attractive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Degree in Primary/Early Education/ Diploma in Children’s Services/ Diploma/ Cert IV in OSHC/ Cert III in Children’s Services or currently working towards.
• At least 2 years of experience working in a child care setting, preferably with school aged children.
• At least 1 year of experience in a leadership or management position.
• Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma & Anaphylaxis, CPR, National Police Check and WWCC.
• Accredited Child Protection Training (or willingness to obtain in first month of employment).
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have a discussion on the role please contact Brooke Murphy Organisational Coordinator Southlake Community Services – 02 49737002
For more information regarding Southlake Community Services please visit our website www.southlakecommunityservices.org
We look forward to hearing from you!